We are looking for a per-diem/part-time motivated, energetic, manually skilled physical therapist or PTA with orthopedic experience to join our team. The ideal candidate must be a team player and self-starter with good critical thinking, problem solving, and time management skills. He/she must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with patients, physicians, other physical therapists, and support staff.
- Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
- 1+ years experience in outpatient orthopedics preferred, however, new grads still welcome.
- Current Physical Therapist/PTA license in the state of New Jersey.
- Strong manual skills with any certifications is a plus.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Team player
- PT: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate
- PTA: Associates, Bachelor’s
- Physical Therapy: 1 year