Fast Track Physical Therapy is a busy outpatient private practice in need of a Physical Therapy Aide. The ideal candidate will combine an engaging personality with an ability to maintain organization in fast-paced environment. This customer-oriented individual will also be able to perform the following job duties and possess the following skills requirements. An extensive training program will ensure proficiency prior to independent work.
· Providing outstanding and professional customer service to ensure efficiency and promote positive patient experience
· Assist patients in performance of therapeutic exercise under the direct supervision of our licensed Physical Therapists
· Maintain responsibility for general maintenance and upkeep of clinic including, but not limited to collecting laundry items, replacing with clean laundry, maintaining and cleaning all equipment, cleaning treatment tables, and emptying trash receptacles.
· Assist as necessary with front office duties including, but not limited to, answering clinic phone, scheduling patients, clinic correspondence and patient check in and co-pay collection
· Proven exceptional customer service and patient care experience
· Self-motivated with the willingness to exceed patient expectations
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
· Physical Therapy Aide experience preferred, but not required
· Strong oral skills and ability to work well under pressure
· Ability to adapt and be flexible with changes in workload
· Flexibility to work varied shifts and occasional weekends
Come join our exceptional Fast Track team!