Physical Therapy for Back Pain
Back pain can occur from any number of causes, including degenerative or herniated discs, spinal stenosis, arthritic conditions and other ailments. It’s important in physical therapy to address the root of the problem, and to move forward with the most effective treatment plan.
At Fast Track Physical Therapy, we can help to alleviate your back pain, increase your range of motion, and help improve your overall mobility and function, through providing the proper treatment for your specific back dysfunction.
Your initial evaluation will includes:
- A comprehensive and thorough review of your medical history.
- Current medications you are taking, and physician recommendations.
- A complete physical examination.
Using this information, we then:
- Formulate and discuss the details of the assessment with you, so you can understand what is being looked for and tested.
- Medical and physical therapy diagnosis to better help you understand the severity of the complications that help.
- Provide a prognosis for an expected treatment and healing time.
- Form an individualized plan of care for treatment to get you started on the road to recovery.
Each time you visit our state of the art facility, you’ll meet with the same therapist, and we won’t discharge you until we believe you’ve achieved the best possible outcome. Our therapists will tailor a treatment plan that is specific to addressing your back pain and guide you through your treatment. We will be happy to answer any questions you have along the way.
Our physical therapy and treatment for back pain includes:
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Stenosis
- Herniated & Bulging Discs
- Facet Joint Impingement
- Sacral Iliac Dysfunction (SI joint)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Compression Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
If you’ve been dealing with back pain that won’t go away, don’t wait. Build a better tomorrow by clicking here today.