Physical Therapy for Back Pain
Back pain can occur from any number of causes, and it’s important in physical therapy to address the root of the problem with the most effective treatment plan. At Fast Track Physical Therapy, we can help alleviate your pain, increase your range of motion and help improve your overall mobility and function, be it from degenerative or herniated discs, spinal stenosis, arthritic conditions, and more.
Your initial evaluation will includes:
- A comprehensive and thorough review of your medical history.
- Current medications you are taking, and physician recommendations.
- A complete physical examination.
Using this information, we then:
- Formulate and discuss the details of the assessment so you can understand what is being looked for and tested.
- Medical and physical therapy diagnosis to better help you understand the severity of the complications that help.
- Prognosis for an expected treatment and healing time.
- An individualized plan of care for treatment to get the treatment started.
Each time you visit our facility, you’ll meet with the same therapist, and we won’t discharge you until we believe you’ve achieved the best possible outcome. Our therapists will tailor a treatment plan that is specific to addressing your back pain and guide you through your treatment, answering any questions you have along the way.
Our physical therapy and treatment for back pain includes:
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Stenosis
- Herniated & Bulging Discs
- Facet Joint Impingement
- Sacral Iliac Dysfunction (SI joint)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Compression Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Build a better tomorrow by clicking here today.