COVID-19 UPDATE: WE REMAIN OPEN!
We hope and pray that you and your family are safe and well during this difficult time inflicted upon us by the COVID-19 crisis. We at Fast Track Physical Therapy completely understand your concerns for your health and safety as we all try to cope with social distancing to minimize our exposure to this violent virus. We realize that with most doctors not seeing patients in-office for NON-ESSENTIAL visits currently, that does not mean that your pain or injuries are not ESSENTIAL to you.
Deemed an ESSENTIAL business, Fast Track Physical Therapy remains open to address your needs and concerns. To ensure your safety, the following measures are being implemented:
- Patients are “screened” on the telephone to make sure they are healthy and have not been exposed to anyone reporting “flu-like” symptoms
- “Concierge” evaluations and treatments in a private treatment room 1-on-1 with your Physical Therapist in an isolated area of our health & fitness center closed to current gym members
- Social distancing implemented throughout our PT facility
- Gloves provided to all patients upon entering our facility and protective equipment being used by all staff
- ALL equipment being sanitized and disinfected continuously including BEFORE AND AFTER any piece of equipment is utilized
- Patients only are allowed in our facility. Family members or drivers must remain in their vehicles.
- Telehealth and E-Visits to provide physical therapy services while in the comfort of your own home with no out of pocket costs to you
If you are an active patient, We Miss You! Please expect a call or email from your Physical Therapist soon!
If you are a previous patient and in need of physical therapy, We Can Help You! Please give us a call to schedule an in-office Concierge Evaluation or a Telehealth Evaluation!
Please monitor our social media accounts for continuous daily/weekly updates.
We are here for you no matter what your needs while we all battle this pandemic together!
Your Fast Track Family